French Fry Forgiveness  

Posted in

This is a small chapter book series called "Alex Books" that I bought for my niece way back before I had children. I loved it and tucked it away in the back of my mind that one day I want my kids to read this series. Well, here I am. Kinda. My kids still aren't quite old enough but I wanted to log it on my blog so I really won't forget.

The titles alone are catchy and makes you want to read them!
French Fry Forgiveness
Mint Cookie Miracles
Crocodile Meatloaf
Grapefruit Basket Upset
Sally Scarecrow Solution
Hot Chocolate Friendship
Chocolate Chips and Trumpet Tricks
Cherry Cola Champions
T-Bone Trouble


And guess what? In case you haven't figured it out... they have a MORAL to each story!What fun!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I'll have to check these out & make a note of about them for when my kids are old enough.

Post a Comment